Kaizen is a Japanese word that simply translates to “improvement”, yet the philosophy of Kaizen refers to “small, simple, continuous improvements.” The company of Toyota is recognized as introducing Kaizen to Japanese Industry by encouraging their employees to everyday make small, even 1%, improvements to their effectiveness and efficiency. They found that by everyone making these small improvements every day, rather than making large dramatic changes periodically, the company ran smoother and profits and growth were more consistent and predictable.
Once, Toyota demonstrated the success of implementing Kaizen, many Japanese corporations also began to incorporate this philosophy to find similar results. The Japanese Health Care System, likewise incorporated the principle of small, simple improvements with their patients and shortly after was considered the #1 provider of health care in the world by the World Health Organization.
NetworkSpinal care works in much the same way. Healing itself functions in this way. With each visit, we are looking to create sustainable change that future visits build upon. Here are some examples of the changes we are looking for on each and every visit:
- Decreased tension in the Nerves, Muscles and Joints and the indicators of this tension.
- Increased respiration throughout the spine.
- Increased sense of well-being and ease.
- Evidence of the development of the Spinal Wave (Stretch and oscillating movements in the spine)
- Expansion of size and number of Spinal Gateways in the spine. (Spinal gateways are the points along the spine where I make my Network Contacts that cue the brain and nervous system to drop the defensive tension and find safety and ease through breath and movement)
- Increased range of motion and improvement of posture in the spine.
See how you can bring the principle of Kaizen into your life. What is one small (even 1%) improvement you can make to your life each and every day? If you any questions or would like support with this, please let us know!
Visit us at http://www.placeforhealing.com