Yesterday, our son woke up with 103.7 fever. I immediately gave him a Network Adjustment followed by a gentle Toggle to his atlas. In less than an hour, his fever broke and today he has a little cough but no fever. No antibiotics. What medicine? Chiropractic, rest, positive intentions, nutritional immune boosters, lots of love and attention and the innate healing intelligence of the body. (Watch how his neck responds to the gentle Network contacts on his sacrum.)
Facebook User Reply en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease
Pretty sure this is the answer to your question.
Barry Weinberg Oh, my friend, it was not a question. It was a point. I know you choose to believe that germs cause illness, but the truth is a depressed immune system causes disease. It has been proven that there are more germs in our body than human cells. It is when our immune system gets depressed due to the inadequate adaptation to stress that germs take the opportunity to feed….like the flies on the garbage in the field. When things are in right order in the body, germs are actually beneficial and assist our body. Even Pasteur, the creator of the Germ Theory recanted his germ theory on his deathbed, saying, “Bernard is right. The pathogen is nothing…the terrain is everything.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Bernard
Claude Bernard (12 July 1813 – 10 February 1878) was a French physiologist. Hist…See More
Facebook User Reply I agree that when we are weak and run down, we are considerably more likely to get sick. However, take a well rested, healthy person, introduce disease into their body and you will very likely also end up with a sick person. We’re not that far apart on this one…I think.
Barry Weinberg I think where we differ is in our beliefs. Your belief is that disease can come from without. I believe (and have seen 20 years of evidence for) that disease comes from within. Just as darkness can not be introduced to a room. So can disease not be introduced to the body. Just Darkness is caused by removing the light, disease is caused by a lose of health. Just as darkness can be eliminated by reintroducing light, disease is eliminated by restoring health. To fight disease is as futile as fighting darkness. (PS. Thank you for your comments. This is an important discussion. I believe our current health care crisis is not caused by lack of insurance but by this very issue.)
Facebook User Reply I respect your experience. The only experience I have is reading, but a lot can be gleaned from reading.
Using your model of “disease cannot come from outside the body”, are you suggesting that if we inject a perfectly healthy, well rested person with hiv, flu, a common cold, that they will not become infected?
This is essentially what I’m hearing, and the crux of my disagreement.
Barry Weinberg If their immune system is strong, yes! We are exposed to an uncountable number of germs every moment and we are not sick. There will be a classroom of children that get sick, yet one child does not. His immune system was strong. Nurses and doctors have worked in hospitals and triage for centuries amongst the most horrendous of disease and do not get sick. Their immune systems are strong. I’ll repeat, just as the flies do not cause the garbage in the field, the germ does not cause the disease. They are opportunists that take advantage of an already dis-eased system. Just because something is in the same the same location of a problem, does not deem them cause. Germs are ALWAYS there. Just because they are found in the location of where there is disease, does not create a cause and effect relationship. In fact, the proper cause and effect relationship would be that the disease is the cause and the germs are the effect.
Facebook User Reply wise
Barry Weinberg PS. I always trust my experience way before I trust what I read. You will never know the taste of an apple by reading about it….only by taking that bite!
Yesterday I came across an article written by another chiropractor that I want to share. It was written by Dr. Brad Dahlager at http://www.noblesvillefamilychiropractic.com and said this:
“Many people think about chiropractic as a great way to naturally treat back pain and symptoms (and it is!), but did you know that chiropractic has many other benefits that have been shown in recent scientific studies?
Here are some of the most important articles that show how chiropractic can help you improve your general health:
1. Chiropractic Can Reduce Blood Pressure – This study from 2013 reports what other studies have found: chiropractic adjustments can reduce hypertension in patients, sometimes just as much as common anti-hypertensive drugs.
2. Chiropractic Can Boost Your Immune System – A number of recent studies have found that chiropractic adjustments result in objective signs of positive immune system changes. Your immune system keeps you healthy and fights off illness, and these studies show that chiropractic might be a great way to keep it strong!
3. Chiropractic Reduces Stress – Researchers from Japan found that patients who received chiropractic had dramatic changes to their nervous system and reductions in stress hormones.
4. Chiropractic Can Help Asthma Patients – Many people (including children) suffer from asthma, and a new body of research shows that chiropractic can reduce asthma symptoms and increase lung function in some patients.
5. Chiropractic Can Save You Money! – Health care costs are spiraling out of control. With modern medical tests and expensive medications, it can be hard for people to afford the care they need. Studies show, however, that seeing a chiropractor is much less expensive than a medical doctor, and with all the benefits of chiropractic, you can have better health without drugs or surgery, too!
Your health is your most important asset, so take care of yourself and your family with chiropractic!
If you would like to see how chiropractic and Network Spinal Analysis can help you, give our office a call today!
We’ve been helping patients in South Florida for over 20 years. See how chiropractic and NSA can help you today!”